1. Check In time is between 7am and 8:30 am. We do not open before 7:00 am. We do not admit patients after 8:30am.
2. All dogs must be on a leash; all cats must be in a carrier. If you do not have a carrier for your cat, you will be required to buy a card board carrier for $8.
3. All pets should have had food and water withdrawn the prior night around 10pm (or whenever you go to bed) and must have no breakfast the morning of surgery. 4. There is
4. There is paper work that must be filled out prior to admittance. This paper work can be copied from our website and filled out prior to your arrival. This will eliminate the amount of time it takes for you to check in.
5. All services are paid for at the time of Check In. We take Cash, Visa, Master Card.
6. Please have all vaccine and medical records with you so that we may make a copy of them. If you do not have your records with you, we will have to administer the appropriate vaccines. We do not have the staff or time that it requires to call for your records or to wait for you to fax them. It is your responsibility as a pet owner to keep a copy of your pet’s records.
7. Cats are generally ready to go home between 4pm and 6pm that same day. Dogs are generally ready to go home between 5pm and 6pm that same day. These times may vary depending on the number of surgeries that are scheduled that day and the amount of time an individual animal may take to recover from anesthesia. If feral cats are done the day they are brought in, they will be discharged at 5:30pm.
8. Surgeries are performed in an order specified by the doctor. Surgeries are NOT performed on a first come first served basis. If you are the first to check in your pet, this does not mean that your pet will be the first pet to have surgery.
9. Before sending your pet home, a full list of discharge instructions is given to you to read and sign. We ask that you read the instructions while you are at our clinic so that if you have any questions, we can answer them while you are there. You will be sent home with a copy of the discharge instructions.
10.We close at 6pm.